We the undersigned, hereby subscribe for an Exhibit Booth at the 2020 Alabama Grocers Association Convention to be held on July 28, 2020 at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort, Destin, Florida.
For rental of said 8’ x 10’ exhibit booth, the undersigned agrees to pay the sum of $2,000 (Corner Elite Booths), $1,500 (Premium Booth), $1,250.00 (Center Booths); $1,800 (Non-Member Premium Booth); $1,500 (Non-Members Center Booths) on or before June 1, 2020, unless other arrangements have been made.
Corner Elite Booth include 100; 108; 190 & 198. Premium Booths include booths 101, 107, 111, 117, 121, 127, 130, 131, 137, 138, 140-148, 150-158, 160, 161, 167, 168, 171, 177, 181, 187, 191 and 197. Center Booths include booth 102-106, 112-116, 122-126, 132-136, 162-166, 172-176, 182-186, and 192-196.
If we are not successful in securing any of the above exhibit booths, we will assign a location subject to your approval. The undersigned agrees to abide by the rules and regulations affecting the Convention regarding hours, signs and other such rules as may affect the equal rights of all exhibitors.
- Pipe and draping, carpet, 8’ table, two chairs and a sign are included in the exhibit rental.
- Space is leased with the understanding that the Exhibitor will hold the Alabama Grocers Association harmless from any and all liability that may result from any cause whatsoever.
- No exhibit space shall be sublet or offered for use by an exhibitor without the approval of the Alabama Grocers Association.
- No exhibit shall block or interfere with the direct visibility of an adjoining exhibit.
- No exhibitor shall be permitted to erect an exhibit without having made full remittance of space rental or other suitable arrangements.
- No exhibitor shall be permitted to interfere with the orderly procedure of another exhibitor.
- The Alabama Grocers Association may reserve the right to request modification of any questionable exhibit.
- The Alabama Grocers Association reserves the right to refuse an exhibitor from participation for any reason.
- Exhibit personnel shall wear an identification badge at all times when on the floor.
- Exhibitors shall exercise maximum care in the prevention of fire and to avoid loss of valuable properties, which are part of the exhibits. Exhibitors must conform to state and city fire prevention codes.
- The purpose of an exhibit is for the positive promotion of the exhibitor’s product and/or services.
- Exhibitors must be operated for the full scheduled exhibit hall hours.
- Exhibitors agree to maintain such insurance that will fully protect the Alabama Grocers Association from any and all claims of any nature including claims under the Workmen’s Compensation Act and for damages for personal injury, including death, which may arise in connection with the operation of the Exhibitor’s display. Damage to inadequately packed property is the Exhibitor’s own responsibility. In the event the Exhibitor damages the building, he agrees to reimburse the owner of the building for the cost of repairing such damages. The Exhibitor agrees to protect, save and hold harmless the Alabama Grocers Association from all lost, and/or damage whatsoever cause to said building or any part thereof, directly or indirectly. The Alabama Grocers Association assumes no responsibility for theft or mysterious disappearance of any equipment or furnishings connected with the exhibit.
- For electrical needs or other special requests, our Convention Coordinator will mail or e-mail you a packet by June 1, 2020 to assist you. The price of the exhibit does not include electrical outlets.
- Due to the popularity of this event, if said booth is not paid in full by June 1st, AGA reserves the right to resell any unpaid booth.
- It is my understanding that by attending the Alabama Grocers Association Annual Convention either as a registrant, sponsor, advertiser, exhibitor or in any other manner, that I will not hold an outside event that will coincide with any scheduled event held by the Alabama Grocers Association during the dates of the convention unless I receive expressed permission in writing by the Association.